Saturday, May 2, 2015

On Assignment

David had a photo assignment to do..... shoot the "found" alphabet..... so.... find a naturally occurring "X" or "O" in the landscape.

He decided he wanted to do this somewhat thematically and decided to shoot them all at Granville Island.

I was a very willing assistant!

We headed out at 7:30am today under cloudy skies and we very quickly found 2/3 of the letters.

Then we had breakfast.

And then we battled through the final 1/3 because finding shapes that resemble "B", "Q" and "G" are very hard to find! 

But we did it!  

I was the official list checker-offer and he took photos.

Except I snuck out my own camera a few times.....

















We had lots of fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...