Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cotton Socks

Well.... I think all you have to do is make up your mind its going to be a crappy thing to have a 45th birthday..... maybe mention that sentiment to a few people .....

And the universe decides its not having any of that kinda talk.......

And instead....

For reasons so far beyond my comprehension.....

You get days and days of being showered with love...... BIG love.....

My cotton socks are well and truly blessed!

The house is filled with flowers, thoughtful and amazing gifts from my beloveds both family and friends.... I have had lots of visitors bringing hugs and more love.

Even Google and FB sent me greetings......


I will admit to finding it sliiiightly creepy that google knew  it was my birthday which likely only proves just how old I actually am.

We had a delicious brunch at the ever lovely Granville Island......even on a showery day......its a place that makes us happy.  It felt good to be out of the house and away from the renovation-that-is-almost-but-not-exactly-finished




The girls and the boys



And in a true sign of their devotion to me they allowed this....


We wandered, we shopped, we had a lovely morning


And a delightfully chilled out afternoon.

To those who touched my day today (or any time during birthday week!) I am humbled by your love and care.....truly humbled and feeling very loved.

Ok 45 you showed up real well...... way beyond my wildest and most optimistic predictions..... don't fade on me.....ok.....??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...