Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hard

Today was hard. 

Setbacks that had to be fixed.


More taping, more painting, more tension, more swearing.

Allan grunts, groans and swears as he works.  It always freaks me out as I expect something bad has happened....which is only occasionally the case.

Finally we got to the floor that was the point of this whole exercise...,

And that proved to be the hardest of all. 


That first row of flooring took hours to get in ... Three doorways made life very sweary.... Allan I were on our hands and knees all afternoon.  He was laying floor and I was praying ... And helping... And staying out of the way, and cleaning.

And now at 8:30pm we have 4 rows in and are starting to see how it might all come together ... One day! 



We have made it to the other side of the hallway and the other 2 doorways so excuse me while I go and "help" so we can maybe get to bed at a decent hour before driving to Seattle and back tomorrow! 

The madness continues!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...