Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Words into Action


The devastation of the Philippines has gripped my heart - some links below for organisations trying to ease the suffering against incredible obstacles.........I am sure there are many others......Our high school, McMath, is doing a coin drive (drop off coins at my house or the school if you want to help that way).

World Vision

Unicef

International Red Cross

Doctors without Borders

Our human compassion binds us the one to the other - not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.                  Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...