Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday morning

Saturday mornings seem so full of possibilities don't they?

Especially now that most of our standing Saturday commitments are over.

And the weather is getting better.

This weekend the kids are on their beloved Anvil Island in Howe Sound at camp and Allan was planning to go off crabbing with a friend.

So Saturday morning was wide open.........

I decided a Farmers Market was in order and my sweet friend Emily was up for the adventure.

There are several choices but we settled on Kerr St Farmers Market in Vancouver.  We set off in showery weather but warm and found this little market.



It was small and mostly produce and baking....



And coffee ...


It is right down on the working Fraser river so we took a wander along the river walk with our goodies and our coffee....





A lovely little market in a beautiful spot......

I think I shall be spending more Saturday mornings at Farmers Markets.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...