Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pinnable

This quick teacher/mentor gift idea, that came to me on the fly last week, would be pinnable on Pinterest if I were on Pinterest ......... but alas I am not....... yet......

I was in the nursery store and saw that here (northern hemisphere) bulbs are on half price as it is ALMOST too late to plant them for the spring (but not quite). 

So I scooped 20 daffodil bulbs for $10 and...... Voila! 

I did these for my fellow college instructors for our Holiday get together last Saturday.  It took me 20 minutes to assemble 10 bags.  $15 for 10 gifts.





I included instructions for planting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...