Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanksgiving - A few of my favourite things


 On this 2012 Canadian Thanksgiving I am grateful for so much.

In no particular order.......

My Family 


  Coffee
Steveston Village
Abundance of good, local food and a family that cooks and entertains
Our home
Spanner (he is growing on me)
The little things
Fall
Creation and the Creator
Babies to hold
Peaceful moments

And friends who are too numerous to number but fill my heart and my life with love and laughter.

And.....music, Jazzercise, pants that fit, wine, scrabble, roadtrips, my laundry room, time to write, my camera, a great job, a good joke, painted toe nails, sunshine on my back, a clean kitchen......

And SO much more

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the step-by-step illustration. Even for a new learner like me, i have learnt so much.
    scrabblewordseek.com

    ReplyDelete

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...