Friday, August 19, 2011

Smore's

There were some backyard high jinks and hilarity last night with 11 for dinner including 3 teenage girls!  We had fun with vising friends and, at the girls request, and even though we had woefully missed National Smores Day (on August 10th....... I kid you not!) Allan got a fire going in the fire pit and we celebrated friendship and fun with gooey delicious smores........

Key Ingredients

Ready for action

Waiting for the fire to burn down a bit
Lindsay perfecting the art of marshmallow toasting

gooey deliciousness

David eats while holding onion on a bee sting on his foot - DON'T ask!

It is going to be a gorgeous weekend here... but wherever you are - have some smores!!  Improvise on the ingredients - be a little wild and crazy........ I dare you!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...