Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

I am so lucky...... not just to be a Mom.....but to have a wonderful Mom (and Mother-In-Law).....and to have 2 wonderful children!  I know this day is a Hallmark creation and that we shouldn't have to have special days to show our love and affection for one another.....but I do appreciate the reminder it is to stop and take stock and act on our feelings.

I was well loved today by my kids, my husband, my parents....

Amazing Breakfast






Lovely Handmade Cards
David always puts a BIG number of how much he loves me on the back of his card.....
Lovely Hanging Basket from my Hubby

A few of my favourite things
My fabulous children

My Mom and I out for a walk today....
Happy Mother's Day friends......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...