Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Time

I am taking the night off blogging - I could have used the few minutes I had "spare" tonight to blog - I will even admit I really wanted to blog and thought about it several times (can this become an addiction of sorts?? I hope not) but I ended up choosing to communicate with my family and friends who were over tonight instead....... and good and thoughtful (and somewhat provocative) things were said and heard.  And I enjoyed it all and gave up the notion that a blog post of any note would happen.  Investing in relationships is almost always worth it!
I am off to read in bed for a few minutes before this day is over.
Chat soon blog world - sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...